SMT Industry MES
Including warehouse management, production management, quality control and other modules.
- Smart material registration (the application of camera recognition technology enables your material registration to be completed in less than a second)
- Location management, first-in first-out control
- Humidity sensor management
- Provide automatic component material tower solution (hardware + MES control, display automatic storage of materials, effectively save space and reduce labor costs)
- Provide intelligent robot solution (hardware + MES management, achieve JIT feeding, achieve lean production)
Intelligent Warehouse Management:
- Comprehensive material management and enhanced ERP
- Real-time feedback inventory
- Warehouse and interaction with the shop, automatic lean material requirements
- The combination of robot and material tower makes distribution more automated
- Ability to maintain near-perfect inventory accuracy
- Automated logistics displayed on mobile terminals
- Advanced pull material logic operation
- Real-time material consumption information
- DASH BOARD
Allows users to view the graphical chart based on process needs.
- DATA ANALYSIS
Monitor process performance and execute production planning with different charts plotted from databases linked to V-ONE.
- STATUS MONITORING
Provides continuous monitoring on production status and operational performance.
- REMOTE CONTROL
Allows users to access machine PC to ease the troubleshooting process and perform fine-tuning remotely.
Configurable V-ONE alert module based on different models with specific triggering conditions according to user requirements will automate the process monitoring.
Allows technicians or operators to manage assigned work orders and maintenance activities.
Model: UI-501 (RTTPS-REFLOW)
- The system uses max. 32 channels temperature sensor fixed within the Reflow to detect any temperature changes and evaluate its real time status, while proximity sensors and photo sensors measures and monitors production environment of the conveyor belts and PCB thus enhancing productivity and preventing mass defects.
Model: UI-510 (RTTPS-WAVE)
- The UI-510 RTTPS enables automatic profile by monitoring real-time temperature changes within the preheaters and solder pot/coolers, by fixing temperature sensors inside the wave machines. Proximity and impeller sensors enable changes in conveyor and motor speed, along with dip time, to improve productivity and preventing mass defects.
Model: UI-701 (RPPM)
- UI-701 can realize profile automation by monitoring real-time oxygen distribution within equipment by fixing multi-channel suction points in the reflow machine, thus acquiring more than 30 profiles per day by checking continuous oxygen changes, along with enhanced productivity and prevention of mass defects.